A two-day football camp for children between 5 and 12. Our FA qualified coaches will work on all aspects of the game in a fun and safe environment.
Arrivals & Departures
The coaches must sign your child in on arrival at the camp. They cannot be responsible for children they do not know have arrived.
The coaches will “release” children to their carer/parent outlined in the registration form. If there is a change to this, then please let a coach know at registration.
What to bring
Boots / Astro trainers
Clothing for football, including spare top (in case it’s cold)
Still drinks or water in a plastic bottle (name on if possible). Water can be refilled.
Pack lunch and snacks at break
Sun cream and lotions should be applied before arrival. If it is hot, please pack a bottle for a top-up.
Any medical treatments
Whilst football is now allowed, we will still operate within the government guidelines as follows:
1. In and Out walkways
2. Hand sanitizing on arrival
3. Social distancing registration queue
4. Sharing of equipment will be kept to a minimum
You must perform a self-check prior to arrival for each day
- Had a high temperature (above 37.8)
- Has developed a new continuous cough
- Has shortness of breath or a sore throat
- Loss of or a change in their normal sense of taste or smell
- Is feeling unwell
If any of these symptoms do apply, the child cannot participate. They should return to and state at home and follow NHS advice.